Join Impact Cubed and Leichtag Foundation in aiding tornado victims
Devastating storms and tornadoes recently caused significant damage across the Midwest and southern United States, including Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Wisconsin. Many of these communities are at risk of additional storms over the coming days. As needs emerge, contributions to the funds below will support relief and longer-term recovery efforts run by local, vetted organizations.
Donations will be used to:
- Provide food and emergency medical supplies to people and animals.
- Support temporary shelter and emergency supplies to displaced families.
- Provide support to front-line workers, such as meals and gas.
- Meet other needs as they emerge.
Join Impact Cubed and our growing network of funders in supporting the vetted funds below:
- 2023 Midwest and South US Tornado Relief Fund – GlobalGiving
- Tornado Recovery Fund – Center for Disaster Philanthropy
- South Delta Disaster Recovery Fund – Community Foundation of Washington County, Mississippi
- Little Rock Cares Emergency Relief Fund, Arkansas
- Sullivan County Recovery Fund – Wabash Valley Community Foundation, Indiana
All aid is being provided on a completely nonsectarian basis to those most in need.
Jewish tradition teaches that to save one life is to save an entire world. During times of sudden emergency and disaster, please join us in stepping forward to help those in crisis who have lost everything.
Please let us know if you donate to any of these organizations. Thank you for helping to repair their communities.