Working together is working smarter.
Something new is coming:
A place for funders to access customized tools, resources and services to magnify their charitable impact.
Our team at Leichtag Foundation has learned that tackling complex problems in our community takes integrated funding and working together.
As a way to make our grantmaking go further, we join with other funders to leverage greater resources and bring more attention to a solution.
We’re launching Impact Cubed for philanthropists who want to take this same leap and work together.
Impact Cubed supports philanthropists who want to take their giving to the next level with customized counsel and coordination. It is an independent 501(c)3 nonprofit spearheaded by Leichtag Foundation’s seasoned staff.
Here’s where Impact Cubed can take your giving:
- Trust that complex co-funding opportunities will be expertly managed.
- Take bigger steps with more funding for the issues you care about.
- Gain savvy grantmaking practices, procedures, and administration for private foundations and individuals.
- Build on deep, nuanced knowledge of specific granting areas including Jewish life and culture, Israel, food systems, scholarships, Holocaust education, democracy building and civil society, foster youth, education, immigration, refugee support, and more.
- Be informed with curated news and resources from across the field of philanthropy as well as rich data.